Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Paris Hilton and her super skinny friends



Paris Hilton is a pretty girl but she has no ass. Her ass is flatter than a book bag. If you try to smack her ass, you’ll miss every time. “Damn it. I missed again. This ass is harder to hit than a piñata.” Every time I see Paris Hilton, she’s either on her cell phone or in a sex video. Now I’ve never seen her sex video but I’ve heard a lot about it. I heard all she does is lie on the bed like a statue and fake moan. I never want to see that crappy poorly made sex video. Who the hell wants to see a guy having sex with a skeleton (Paris Hilton). I sure don’t! Paris is super skinny. Her diet consists of paparazzi with extra sleaze. All the Hollywood girls are on the Paris Hilton diet - Hillary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie. It’s pathetic. You got people in poor countries who are anorexic by accident. These Hollywood girls are anorexic on purpose. People in Mongolia are looking at Paris Hilton and these other skinny girls and saying, “These girls have a lot of food and they don’t want to eat it. That’s the crazy. If we had a lot of food around us, we’d be fighting over it.” Since Paris Hilton and these other girls don’t want to eat their food, we should go over to their house and steal their refrigerators. Then we donate it to UNICEF.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home