Sunday, November 23, 2008

The most annoying TV ad ever!

'Saved by Zero' Toyota TV ad



Toyota’s 'Saved by Zero' TV ad may be the most annoying TV ad ever. If you haven’t seen the ad, let me tell you about it. In the ad, a giant red zero moves around the screen while revealing different types of Toyota cars. The ad also features an annoying jingle with the lines 'Saved by Zero' repeated over and over again. They run the ad every fifteen minutes during commercials on every channel. The jingle stays in your head for days, even weeks. I've seen the ad so many times, I just can’t get the jingle out of my head. Every time I try to think about something, that Saved by Zero jingle erases that thought. I try to have a conversation with someone and I can’t focus on what that person is saying because 'Saved by Zero' is playing in my head. I tried to do a crossword puzzle today, but all my answers were Saved by Zero. Toyota has to stop airing this ad. It’s affecting me and millions of other people. The ad is supposed to offer customers a zero-percent financing rate on Toyota models. But here’s the problem, NO one is buying Toyota cars right now. People are broke. So stop it Toyota. Stop airing that damn ad with that damn catchy jingle. I’m not playing around. I will destroy every Toyota car that I see on the street if this continues. Don’t play with me Toyota!

If you want to see how annoying this ad is, watch the videos below:


'Saved By Zero' TV ad



'Saved by Zero' kills



Here's a TV ad that's not annoying. I like it because it makes me want to have sex on a train:


Amtrak Acela - Destinations