Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Kobe, tell me how my ass taste?


BON APPETIT KOBE


After getting smacked by the Boston Celtics in the NBA Finals, now Kobe Bryant is getting smacked in a freestyle rap by his former Los Angeles Lakers teammate Shaquille O'Neal. Shaq was caught on video at a New York club on Sunday night dissing Kobe in his freestyle rap, blaming him for his divorce and mocking Kobe for not winning the NBA championship by saying, "Kobe, you couldn't do without me." Shaq then ends his rap by saying several times, "Kobe, tell me how my ass taste?" Shaq downplayed the freestyle rap on Monday and said that he was just having fun and him and Kobe are cool, no issues. I find this hard to believe. When you're cool with someone you don't diss them in a rap song and ask them how your ass taste. Nonetheless, this video was funny. A little gay, but funny. This is just another blow to Kobe and the Laker fans. Maybe Kobe should come out with a response freestyle rap song and say that Shaq's ass taste like Jell-O pudding and he's still waiting for Kazaam 2.


Shaq rap dissing Kobe bryant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home