Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Breast implants




More and more girls are getting breast implants. It’s like an epidemic. You got girls as young as 12 years old getting breast implants. These young girls have double D’s while their friends have barely an A cup. Young girls aren’t the only ones getting breast implants. Old women are getting them too. As if their breasts aren’t big enough. My grandma’s friend got breast implants last year. Now she has a bad back and can’t walk up straight. Here’s a tip: if you’re a grandma, don’t get breast implants. Grandmas have naturally big breasts already.

Breast implants don’t turn me on like they used to. I used to be a big fan of breast implants. I joined the breast implants fan club when I was 10 years old. I even had a membership card. But that was in the 90’s when breast implants were very popular. In the 90’s, breast implants were like the Beatles. Now they’re like the Pussycat Dolls. They’re attractive to look at, but I’m just not a big fan of them. Don’t get me wrong, if I see a girl with fake boobs, I’ll take a sneak peek but I won’t stare at them like they’re a piece of steak (I’m just kidding, of course I would). Most guys don’t care about fake boobs anymore. Of course there are guys out there who will ask a girl with big breasts if her breasts are real or not, but guys will not stand there and admire them (Because they don’t want to get slapped in the face). Guys like girls who have natural breasts. Natural breasts are cute. They’re like puppies. You want to hold them in your hands and kiss and comfort them. You even want to tell them how much you love them. Breast implants are like pit bulls. They’re big, bad, and wild. You can’t kiss, comfort or hold on to them. They’re uncontrollable.

Which one of these girls has the breast implants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home